The Tran Law Firm is a group of experienced Texas overtime lawyers who aggressively prosecute our clients’ rights in a professional manner. We investigate complaints employees brings to us and sue employers to collect unpaid overtime, unpaid compensation, and illegal deductions under state law and the Fair Labor Standards Act.
What do we do?
The Tran Law Firm represents individuals against large companies in complex, class and collective action lawsuits for wage and hour violations. While we do file FLSA minimum wage and overtime lawsuits on behalf of individuals, we excel at making small cases into class action overtime lawsuits. In the process of protecting workers’ rights, the overtime lawyers at the Tran Law Firm have made case law on minimum wage and overtime cases. Below are typical wage and hour lawsuits that we handle:
- Failure to pay overtime to nonexempt employees (time and a half pay for work preformed beyond 40 hours a week)
- Failure to pay wages earned and due, including sales commission
- Failure to pay minimum wage for covered nonexempt employees ($7.25 as of July 24, 2009)
- Improper classification of a worker, resulting in unfair pay
- Improper classification of exempt versus nonexempt employees
- Forcing employees to work through meal or breaks
- An employer using your tip pool to pay non-tipped employees
Why Choose the Tran Law Firm?
What makes the Tran Law Firm different is that we are Trial Lawyers who have the extensive knowledge of overtime law, trial skills and experience to succeed in the courtroom. The firm is centrally located in Houston, Texas and has a national practice, litigating and arbitrating cases across the United States.
What States Do We Work In?
We help workers in overtime and minimum wage lawsuits all over the country. We are able to do this because we travel extensively and work with local counsel.
The overtime lawyers of the Tran Law Firm represents clients who have not been fairly paid. If you think you are owed back pay or had illegal deductions made from your wages, contact the overtime lawyers at the Tran Law Firm to review your overtime case.